- Preschoolers can snap together their robot’s arms and then practice drilling multicolored bolts with the kid-friendly screwdriver
- Robot with swiveling head, arms, and upper body, includes 15 multicolored bolts
- Easy-to-use, kid-friendly screwdriver, and decorative stickers
- Builds construction and fine motor skills
- Supports STEM learning: introduces tools that promote interest in engineering
Learning Resources Design and Drill Robot. Creativity and construction combine in this colourful set as little ones create their very own toy robot. Early learners use the toy screwdriver to fit the colourful plastic bolts to the sturdy robot body. Robots can be further customised with the included decorative stickers. Once complete, the robot’s arms, head and upper body can be moved – ideal for imaginative play activities. Set can be used time and time again as bolts simply unscrew, ready to start all over again. Set includes robot model, 15 coloured play bolts, toy screwdriver and a sheet of stickers. Robot measures 20 cm height. Suitable for ages 3 years and above.
Choking hazard – small parts.